Making Whiteboard animation videos with VideoScribe, with the help of Camtasia, InKscape & PhotoShop.
Students : 9,639 students
Duration: 2 hours on-demand video
Created by Mohamed A. Abozeima
- Before starting the course you should download the software from this link : (link is moved to resources)
- You should also download this free open source software “inkscape” from this link : (link is moved to resources)
- VideoScribe is the most popular whiteboard animation software that gains the trust of many multinational companies such as MobilDelvac. You can create videos in which your clients can hear, see and interact with the video.
- VideoScribe gives you the ability to insert handwritten text, images (vectors and bitmap).
- VideoScribe allows you to build charts with different types and to carry out your analysis. You can also insert voice over describing your video with a beautiful background music.
- It does not require any drawing skills to master VideoScribe.
In this course:
- Detailed discussion for every feature in the software.
- Bonus lectures for InkScape to use it with VideoScribe.
- Package of +150 hand fonts that helps you to create professional videos.
- Package of websites that provide free fonts, vectors and sounds to improve videos reality.
- Discussing how to edit the exported videos using Camtasia.
- Combination of VideoScribe and Camtasia & Photoshop & Inkscape.
- You can find more and more after you enroll to this course.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student and you want to make new and featured presentation or video.
- If you want to make a good publicity for your products and you want to save money paid to your video maker.
- If you are a language instructor and want to present your lectures in an attractive way videoscribe is the best way for doing that.
- If you are a video maker, you should take it as it would be a great addition for your knowledge.