Digital forensic as it applies to pentesting and conducting a digital forensic investigative response.
What you’ll learn
- How to forensically image devices.
- How to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
- How to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
- How to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
- How to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
- Good working knowledge of a computer.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and Windows.
- Good working knowledge of networking.
Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. It is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents. Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. Digital forensics is essential to remove Hackers’ malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid any possible future incidents.
This course acts as a digital forensics primer for pentesters and cybersecurity professionals wanting to expand their knowledge and add additional tools and skills to their resume.
Please watch the course overview before enrolling. Hands-on, applied learning is not for everyone. If you are looking for a PowerPoint driven course where students watch videos, download PDf files, and take notes, this course is not for you. There are plenty of lecture drive courses on Udemy but this is not one of them.
Make sure you understand the difference between watching and applying.
Who this course is for:
- Pentesters interested digital forensic investigations.