Online Job Search for Digital Nomads : Freelancing and Virtual Assistant Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is remote work
- The pros and cons of remote work for Digital Nomads
- Why companies hire remote workers and Freelancers
- How to search for a remote job online and become a Freelancer or Virtual Assistant
- Finding remote jobs with google alerts
- How to work remotely and travel as a Digital Nomad
- Adjusting to remote work and freelancing during a crisis
- How to stand out from other Digital Nomads, Virtual Asssitants and Freelancers
- Effective tips to get hired as a Digital Nomads, Virtual Asssitant or Freelance
- Common remote jobs and virtual assistant opportunities
- Optimizing your resume for remote jobs
- Where to find remote jobs for Digital Nomads, Virtual Asssitants and Freelancers
- No previous job experience or equipment is needed
- A willingness to learn is essential!
- The desire to be more independent as a Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancer
- Interest in the remote work space
Over 20000 Successful Students are already diving into our Remote Work Course and successfully landing Remote Jobs around the world
** This is the perfect course if you want to start your career Freelancing or as a Virtual Asssistant or Digital Nomad **
We are living something that we were not prepared to.
The Coronavirus outbreak is having a massive impact in our lives and in the society we live in.
From one day to another we had to adapt the way we work and how we interact with others in order to stay safe and keep the ones we love safe.
We bring you a actionable guide so you can learn what is Remote Work and how you can adapt to it.
Throughout this course, you will learn all the secrets you need to understand how Remote Work ( Digital Nomad / Freelancing / Virtual Assistant ) can be the answer to the current situation and tips to start your job search and land a successful and fulfilling remote job that you love.
We will help you in the process to plan your remote success by:
- Explaining what remote work
- Why companies are turning to remote work
- How to think about new opportunties in a time of crisis
- Ideas for common Digital Nomad remote jobs
- help you to find freelancing jobs
- How to create a resume for remote jobs and Freelancing positions
- Find and apply to the most suitable Freelancing and Virtual Assistant offers
- Tips to successfully land a remote job as a Digital Nomad
- Several Bonus and Secrets Tips
This course will introduce you to remote work and share information and knowledge you need to start your Digital Nomad / Virtual Assistant job search for a well-paid and fulfilling job in an established remote company.
By the end of the course you will have a good foundation to start looking for remote job positions and be on your way to achieve your goals.
We want you to know that you can work remotely and have a healthy and balanced life with some simple changes, and those small adjustments will have a huge impact in your professional and personal life.
Let’s get started
Work at home | Home Office | Online Job offer | Stay at home Mom | Freelancing | Digital Nomad | Virtual Assistant
*************************** See what others are saying about the course! *********************
*************************** Some of the 5 star reviews we have received *********************
- Stanley Toronto: Really good and complete course with some super detailed information for anyone who wants to find a remote job. Thanks for sharing so much knowledge.
- Ján Ištvánik: Great information which are objective and to the point. Good sound and speech quality, nice voice of instructors – very good to listening. Keep doing good job.
- Marta Costa: The perfect course for someone like me who is looking for a remote job. I have found out about the digital Nomad scene and that I could make a full time income as a virtual assistant and this course helped me so much!
- Peter Morrison: This course provided a lot of information about remote work and the process to land an actual job. This is not about gigs and freelancing, this is a proper course to apply for full time remote positions with the tips and knowledge I was looking for.
- Sher Horton: A truly impressive course for remote work wannabes and digital nomads. Learned a lot even though I am already working remotely for 2 years.
- Markus Sams: I can’t believe just by following your course I managed to get 3 freelancing clients and was able to start traveling as I work from my laptop. I guess the digital nomad scene is not that bad after all. Cheers from Bali!
Who this course is for:
- People with work experience interested in remote work, Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancing jobs
- Those already working from home, or aspiring to do it
- Someone who wants to run a Home Business as an entrepreneur, Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancer
- A person who works either full time or part time at their main office looking to become a Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancer
- People who want to adapt to the digital era and become a Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancer
- Anyone with the will to find a remote job
- Anyone who would love to be able to travel or work abroad via remote work as a Digital Nomad, Virtual Asssitant or Freelancer
- People who would enjoy more freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make their own schedule and work environment choices
- Students with some free time who want to be one step ahead of the competition