Learn the exact skills, qualifications and experience you need to become a CISO in any organization.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to become a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Learn what qualifications you need to become a CISO.
- Learn what skills you need to be an effective CISO.
- Learn what a CISO does day-to-day.
- Learn what challenges a CISO faces.
- Learn how a CISO runs an effective security team.
- Learn what mistakes a CISO makes, and how to avoid them.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
Hi there, my name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a full-time adviser to Chief Information Security Officers (CISO).
Are you in Cyber Security and looking to shape your career? Or maybe you’re looking to change careers altogether? In this step-by-step course, I will walk you through the skills and expertise needed to become a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Not only is this course realistic and practical, but it will help prepare and plan your career to ensure you’re on the right path.
Fast-track your security career by learning about the role of the CISO, what they’re responsible for, and how you can become one in almost any organization. This course will also provide you with career-ready skills which includes;
- What is a CISO and where they fit within an organization’s structure.
- Who they report to and what their responsibilities are.
- What skills and expertise you need to land your first role as a CISO.
- What challenges CISO’s typically face in their role.
- Common traits that successful CISOs have.
While this course will teach you how to become a CISO, it has also been designed to make you a more effective cyber security expert. This Chief Information Security Officer Master Class covers critical aspects of the CISO that will help you add immediate value to your cyber security career. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format, and includes course notes so you can continue your education offline.
This course is suitable for beginners and students at all levels. You also do not need a background in Cyber Security to participate in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security professionals
- Security Analysts
- Security Architects
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- IT Professionals
- Enterprise Architects
- Enterprise Risk Profressionals
- University Students