Learn the Art and Science of Resume and CV Writing – Job Search Skills, LinkedIn and Interview Skills all Included
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to target your resume toward a job announcement with keywords and correct format
- How to find COVID-19 jobs that you can consider
- How to find the qualifications for the COVID-19 jobs to determine if you can qualify
- Writing a resume in USAJOBS for the COVID-19 Jobs
- How to understand the Contact Tracer jobs that are being advertised by the states, public health departments
- How to write the resume toward specific qualifications in the resume
- How to write a targeted and compelling cover letter + a handy cover letter builder
- How to update your LinkedIn resume, so recruiters will find you
- How to navigate USAJOBS for Federal positions for high quality, stable careers
Kathryn Troutman, Resume Expert – Instructor – The Complete Resume and CV Writing Course: Get the ideal Job
TJ Walker, Presentation Coach; Interview Preparation Instructor
Learn the Art and Science of Resume and CV Writing – Job Search Skills, LinkedIn and Interview Skills
Part 1 – CV and Resume Writing – Kathryn gives real examples of career changers – Before & AFter, Keywords and how to match
Part 2 – COVID-19 JObs – Kathryn interprets the jobs; analyzes the qualifciations; give insight about the position
The Pandemic has caused Career Change plans. Many jobseekers from Hospitality, Transportation are changing their fields into new careers. You will see BEFORE and AFTER resumes for Career Change Resumes.
Resume and Career Coach Expert, Kathryn Troutman teaches quick lessons on FINDING KEYWORDS…. How to add them to your resume … How to be quick about it. Resume Keywords are mystery to most jobseekers.
Many of the lectures include documents with keywords for your resume. See her documents – the keywords – they are available for you to download and study. It’s critical in today’s job market to take a few minutes to target each resume carefully.
LinkedIn Resumes are designed for Career Change with New Skills, Certifications and Projects. Learn her best tips to match the LinkedIn resume to your future career.
Cover letters are key to stand out and show that you can write and target the new industry. And watch her create a cover letter in 5 minutes based on a recruitment advertisement! These lectures will make a HUGE difference in tweaking your resume, getting found by AI and getting phone calls and emails back from recruiters.
Kathryn Troutman, Resume Expert, Author and Coach shares her best lessons for you and your resume! Today with the unemployment so high and people needing new jobs, new companies and even career change … you need this resume reality course more than ever. Learn how to match your resume with qualifications and keywords with Kathryn’s special technique.
Kathryn reviews the new job market to support the COVID-19 response for Federal and state jobs! Learn where the jobs are and how to apply for them.
Kathryn’s live demonstrations of resume … job announcement … keywords … mapping the words into the resume is unique and fast-moving!
Learn now to build a resume that will get better results:
1. Responses from the HR recruiters – what’s next?
2. Interview invitations?
TJ Walker adds 100s of short lectures on interview, presentation and communications techniques. Take your time, keep listening to improve your interview techniques.
ONE STOP SHOP training for job search and career change: Learning the best resume format, finding the keywords, adding keywords to the resume, adding accomplishments and much more. The course will make a huge difference in your job search.
Who this course is for:
- All interested students which are pursuing engineering or another technical fields
- also any coding lover and interested people